Trust in Bacon - a shirt I made for Redbubble.
UPDATED: Commissions slots are open !
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
PRICING & INFORMATION
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
(MARKER/INK) ONE SUBJECT, BUST: $1.50 USD
(MARKER/INK) ONE SUBJECT, WAIST-UP: $2.00 USD (MARKER/INK) ONE-SUBJECT, FULL-BODY: $2.50 USD
(NO BACKGROUND, TRANSPARENT)
(BLACK/WHITE) ONE-SUBJECT DRAWING:
BUST: $2.00 USD
WAIST-UP: $3.00 USD
FULL-BODY: $5.00 USD
(COLORED) ONE-SUBJECT DRAWING:
BUST: $5.00 USD
WAIST-UP: $7.00 USD
FULL-BODY: $10.00 USD
(UN-COLORED) TWO-SUBJECT DRAWING:
BUSTS: $4.00 USD
WAIST-UPS: $6.00 USD
FULL-BODIES: $10.00 USD
(MORE THAN TWO SUBJECTS: ADD $5.00 PER HEAD)
(COLORED) TWO-SUBJECT DRAWING:
BUST: $10.00 USD
WAIST-UP: $14.00 USD
FULL-BODY: $20.00 USD
(MORE THAN TWO SUBJECTS: ADD $10.00 PER HEAD)
(DIGITAL) PAINTINGS / ILLUSTRATIONS
(FULL COLOR WITH BACKGROUND)
BACKGROUND PAINTING: $25.00 USD
ONE-SUBJECT PAINTING: $45.00 USD
TWO-SUBJECT PAINTING: $50.00 USD
(MORE THAN TWO SUBJECTS: ADD $5.00 USD PER HEAD)
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
(read under the cut for
- I don’t have a blog open for Reeve’s Island, but I will soon. The Scarlet Summer progress and production blog can be found here.
- The Scarlet Summer is about a small-town robot mechanic girl named Adrian in her twenty-somethings who is banking on training a robot, J053PH (Joseph) to work their way into the Scarlet Leagues — a robot fighting alliance of the training elite. The whole story is about her getting to this international open tournament (basically like America’s Got Talent for robot boxing, haha) and how she helps out robots in towns along the way. She is the underdog in the final fight, wins and is accused of cheating. The rest of the story hinges on her rematch against one of the world’s most powerful fighting robot, a Norwegian fighting droid named V1D4R (Vidar). Their livelihood, debts and pride rest on Adrian’s shoulders in the final round.
- Reeve’s Island is a historical book that I have only concept art for the illustrations of. It’s still in the works, but to make it short, it’s about a teenager named Anne Overton and her family who move out East to Riverhead, Long Island to reunite with some old family. Just how old, Anne can only wonder, when she meets a ghost named Thomas Reeve — one of her own ancestors from the Revolutionary War. It’s the summer of 1976 and the Bicentennial parade in town is just around the corner, but so is the revival of a 200-year-old curse. Anne and Thomas must race against time to stop the curse from taking the life of another in 1976 while uncovering a dark family secret in the process. Again, I don’t have a blog up for it just yet, but it’ll happen! Soon! Hopefully…
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t, but there’s no harm in asking me to draw something. Odds are, I’ll get to it eventually!
I’m super flattered that you like it that much, really, but I just straight-up don’t sell fandom things on my redbubble to begin with, let alone my fanart from the w2h fandom — because it’s fanart and, not only does it not credit the creator by giving me profit for it, but it’s just not original stuff from me. I’d be happy to make you a shirt for The Scarlet Summer or Reeve’s Island or one of my other illustration projects, but fanart and other people’s characters aren’t my domain. Sorry.
YES! Of freaking course you can. I’d love to have the opportunity to collaborate with someone like that. I hope you reach your goals with that story of yours. If you ever get around to finishing, I’ll still be here!
I made some robot valentines… I’m not as motivated as I was last year to make six different ones and have them all say different stuff. So, have two valentines that you can customize or just simply print out! Happy Valentine’s Day!
I recently reached 75 followers here, so I’d like to offer a giveaway to my followers. See my commission page if you’re interested in entering to win 5 free commission passes. You can commission me for free in any of my visual art categories five times!
- This is a giveaway for my followers. You must be following me to enter and I will be checking for all that.
- I will not make prints and ship them to you, this is a digital-interface-only zone. I can send you a high-resolution image and you can print it yourself, but I will not ship any prints to people.
- I will pick two winners! A first and second-place winner and both will get the same prize.
- Reblog as many times as you want.
- You MUST have your ask box open.
- Likes will count.
- Don’t spam your followers.
- This giveaway ends on February 28th!
- Have fun and follow the rules.